Posted by Suburban Grandma in All Recipes, Desserts, Health
If you really have to have the “Java Jolt” in the morning, rather than a more mild smoothie start, here is a quick and simple smoothie recipe to get your going.
- 1 Tbs. instant espresso (regular or decaf)
- 1 cup fat free yogurt (organic is my preference)
- ½ cup skim milk
- 3 Tbs. of sugar, or sugar substitute (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend, or frappe, into a smoothie.
- Fat Blasting Berry Smoothie – Recipe
- Detox Smoothie – Glowing Skin Smoothie
- Detox Smoothie – Happy Tummy Smoothie
- Detox Smoothies – Brain Boost Smoothie
- Stonyfield Organic Yogurt – Review
Tagged with: Blender
, Instant espresso