Pink Punch – Recipe
Punch is one of those drinks that looks elegant, and tastes great, no matter what the occasion for celebration. I have posted a Baby Blue Punch for blue theme baby shower, so to be fair, I am posting a recipe for a Pink Punch, for the pink theme baby shower.
This punch has a very refreshing taste, and an appealing rosy color. Very simple to prepare, and one recipe serves 40.
- 32 ounce bottle of apple juice, chilled
- 12 ounce can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 ½ liters ginger ale
- 1 apple – sliced horizontally into ¼ inch thick slices (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine apple juice, cranberry juice concentrate, and orange juice.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Slowly pour in ginger ale.
- Float apple slices on top of punch.
Tip: I used a cookie cutter, and cut out little hearts in the middle of the apple slices, which at the same time removed the core.