Detox Smoothie – Glowing Skin Smoothie
If you tried my previous recipe for The Brain Boost Smoothie, your improved memory served you well, and you recalled this upcoming post for another smoothie recipe.
Are you convinced yet about the health benefits of The Brain Boost Smoothie, which helps to perk up your brain cells, and boost your memory? Just checking to make sure we all are on the same page:)
Now that your memory is so sharp, I thought it would be helpful to post the Smooth and Healthy Skin Smoothie.
This recipe is also from one of my favorite blogs, which I highly recommend to all of you, knowing you will enjoy reading their various subjects posts.
Doesn’t this smoothie look yummy? It really is, and very helpful to the feel and appearance of your skin.
You already know that I only post the recipes I tried and loved.
You really must try this smoothie, and share your feedback.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (or dried- see TIP below)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (or frozen)
- 1/2 cup fresh cherries (or dried- see TIP below)
- 1/4 Avocado
- 2 tsp. Flax seed, ground
- 1/4 cup water
- Add blueberries and strawberries to your blender, and blend long enough to break them up.
- Add water and cherries, and blend well.
- Add Flax seed and avocado, and blend until smooth and creamy.
If the fresh fruit is out of season, you can use the dried version. I cooked 1/4 cup of dried fruit in 3/4 cup of water, for about 15 minutes on medium heat, until the water boiled out, and the fruit plumped up. This made about 1/2 cup of juicy fruit.