“Educational” Emails – Humor
As you already know I do enjoy humor, and humerous emails, and once this one came around, I just had to share it with you.
As funny as it sounds, I am sure we all can identify with these in some way or another, and unfortunately many people are sensitive enough to become affected by all the stuff they read.
However, don’t stress over it, relax, and take it with a grain of salt, since you can’t believe everything you read….as you already know that.
I just want to thank all of you for your educational e-mails over the past year. I am totally screwed up now and have little chance of recovery.
- I no longer open a public bathroom door without using a paper towel or have them put lemon slices in my ice water without worrying about the bacteria on the lemon peel.
- I can’t use the remote in a hotel room because I don’t know what the last person was doing while flipping through the adult movie channels.
- I can’t sit down on the hotel bedspread because I can only imagine what has happened on it since it was last washed.
- I have trouble shaking hands with someone who has been driving because the number one pastime while driving alone is picking ones nose (although mobile phone usage may be taking the number one spot).
- Eating a little snack sends me on a guilt trip because I can only imagine how many gallons of Trans fats I have consumed over the years.
- I can’t touch any woman’s purse for fear she has placed it on the floor of a public bathroom.
- I MUST SEND MY SPECIAL THANKS to whoever sent me the one about poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.
- ALSO, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.
- I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time.
- I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.
- I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa’s Novena has granted my every wish.
- I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.
- I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.
- THANKS TO YOU I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.
- BECAUSE OF YOUR CONCERN, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.
- I no longer can buy petrol or diesel without taking someone along to watch the car so a serial killer won’t crawl in my back seat when I’m filling up.
- I no longer drink Pepsi or Fanta since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put ‘Under God’ on their cans.
- I no longer use Cling Wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.
- AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I can’t boil a cup of water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face.. Disfiguring me for life.
- I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.
- I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.
- I no longer receive packages from UPS or Fed Ex since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.
- I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica , Uganda , Singapore , and Uzbekistan .
[See the attached file]
- I no longer buy expensive cookies from M&S since I now have their recipe.
- THANKS TO YOU I can’t use anyone’s toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my butt. (The lesser spotted African barking spider?)
- AND THANKS TO YOUR GREAT ADVICE I can’t ever pick up £2.00 dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.
- I can no longer drive my car because I can’t buy petrol from certain fuel companies!
- I can’t do any gardening because I’m afraid I’ll get bitten by the Violin Spider and my hand will fall off.
- I now keep my toothbrush in the living room, because water splashes over 6 ft. out of the toilet.
- Oh, by the way…..A German scientist from Argentina , after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.
- Don’t bother taking it off now, it’s too late.