Gift Ideas for Special Occassions & Holidays
Here are some ideas:
- Homemade cookies or cakes
- Homemade candy
- Cookie lollipops
- Festive popcorn (popcorn mixed with melted pastel chocolate mints)
|Coupon book filled with things you can do for that special person on your list:
- Treat them to lunch
- Take them shopping, or to their preferred House of Worship
- Time at the movies
- Clean their house, or car, or hire someone to do it
- Have a meal together at home, or out
- Get together for coffee, or tea
- Offer to babysit their children or pets, to give them a break
- Offer all your attention, especially your good listening ears, shoulder to cry on, and arms to hug with
Everyone has a creative side to them, so I know you can come up with some more ideas, which I would love you to share with me, and our readers.
If you have exhausted all your ideas, please check out these:
“12 Best Inexpensive Gifts for Christmas” (click here ), and of course for any other occasion.
Hopefully now you can relax (at least with brainstorming), and get ready for the HOLIDAYS!!!!