Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip Recipe – Super Bowl Sunday
Even though I was an avid soccer mom for many years, my family enjoys watching football, and I prepare lots of tasty snacks during football season. Pizza and chicken wings are always on the menu, but Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip is a must. It is a delicious, quick, and very easy to make dish, and you never have to worry about storing left overs, since there won’t be any.
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
- 2 chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup Hot Sauce
- 1 ½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
- Preheat over to 350˚ F.
- Combine the shredded chicken breast and hot sauce.
- Add the softened cream cheese, Ranch Dressing, and Cheddar Cheese.
- Mix all ingredients until blended.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until boiling.
Serve warm with carrots, celery, or crackers.
This is also a great dish for office parties. My favorite hot sauce for this recipe, is Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, and my chosen cracker to use, is Nabisco’s Triscuit Whole Wheat Original Cracker.
This dip freezes well! I make a double batch, and freeze half of it for a rainy day, for unexpected company. Just reheat it in a microwave, and serve.
For ladies night out, I use Light Ranch Dressing, Fat Free Cream Cheese, and Low Fat Cheddar Cheese.