Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip – Low Calorie Recipe
Dips are still part of the “centerpiece” foods at parties. Everyone loves having a scoop of their favorite dip, surrounded by veggies or chips. It makes it easy to move around and socialize, while enjoying your food at the same time.
I already shared the ever so famous recipe for the original Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip, but recently I had an opportunity to taste a much lighter version of this dip, and I could not believe how great it tasted.
So, if you are still sticking to your New Year’s Resolution to eat healthier, here is a recipe for you to enjoy without feeling guilty.
- 2 chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- ½ cup shredded Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- ¼ cup Fat Free Oikos Greek Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap the cream cheese, place it in a microwave safe dish, and microwave for 10 seconds, to soften it.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl, and stir until smooth.
- Mix in Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, Low Fat Cheddar Cheese, Low Fat Ranch Dressing, and Oikos Fat Free Greek Yogurt.
- Add chicken, and mix until combined.
- Scoop mixture into a casserole dish, and smooth the top with a spoon to even it out.
- Bake it uncovered for 20 minutes, or until the mixture is heated through (do not overcook, as it will begin to separate)
- Stir well and serve.
Best served with cut vegetables (carrots, celery, peppers),pretzels, crackers or baked tortilla chips.
If you prefer less spicy version, you may cut the cayenne pepper sauce to 1/2 cup.
2 thoughts on “Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip – Low Calorie Recipe”