It’s Maxine Time Again – Humor
The long, cold, snowy days of Winter are beginning to get the best of us by now, and cabin fever might be setting in. So the best thing to remedy this feeling is to have some great comfort food, and some good humor.
So don’t you agree that it is time again for some Maxine humor?
I totally love Maxine’s wonderful humor, and I am sure all of you do as well, so here it is.
- Being ‘over the hill’ is much better than being under it!
- Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
- Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
- Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
- They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
- He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
- Ham and eggs…A day’s work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
- The trouble with life is there’s no background music.
Hopefully you had a good laugh, or at least a chuckle.
Now you are feeling relaxed, and ready to think about Spring.