Potatoes Au-Gratin – NuWave Style
I have been testing several different recipes in my Nuwave oven and will be sharing some of them with you.
Today I will post a recipe for a vegetable dish, Potatoes Au-Gratin, which was very simple to prepare, and it turned out to be a delicious side dish.
This recipe was posted in the cookbook enclosed with the Nuwave oven shipment, so I will post it for your convenience, in case you have not decided yet to add this kitchen gadget to your collection.
- 6 cups small red potatoes, washed, and sliced very thinly
- 1/2 cup red or white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 Tbs. butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream (whipping cream)
- 3 Tbs. Parsley, chopped (0r 1 Tbs. dried parsley flakes)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash and slice the potatoes, and place them in the bowl.
- Add chopped onion, butter, cheese, cream and spices.
- Mix to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Scoop into a 10 inch baking dish, gently pressing them down into the pan.
- Place on 1 inch rack, and cook on HI power level, for 20 minutes.
- Let it rest for 2 minutes with dome lid on.
- Serve hot, as a side dish with your favorite meat.