Posted by Suburban Grandma in All Recipes, Appetizers
This punch makes a very interesting addition to a blue theme for a baby shower.
The baby blue color of the punch resembles the sky, and the melting ice cream scoops, resemble frothy white clouds.
It is non-alcoholic, thus very inviting for the mother-to-be.
- 1 (.13 ounce package of blue, berry flavored unsweetened drink mix)
- 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- 64 oz. white cranberry juice
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- In a large punch bowl, stir together the drink mix, lemon-lime soda, and white cranberry juice.
- Float scoops of ice cram on top
Tip: If you like this punch to be sweeter, you may add 1 cup of sugar. I like this recipe without the additional sugar.
- Pink Punch – Recipe
- Green Punch – St. Patrick’s Day
- Spring Showers – Baby Showers
- Lemon-Blueberry Drop Scones – Recipe
- Frosted Lemon Cookies – Recipe
Tagged with: Baby Blue Punch
, baby shower punch
, Non-alcoholic punch