Hot Cocoa Mix – Party Favors
My daughter made these party favors for all the Pampered Chef attendees, and agreed to share it on my blog.
- Hot Cocoa mix
- Chocolate Chip morsels
- Mini marshmallows
- Disposable cake decorating plastic bags
- Yarn or ribbon
- Tags (optional)
- Fill each cake decorating plastic bag with:
- 4 Tbs of hot cocoa mix (Carnation, in this case)
- ½ cup of mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup of Chocolate Chip morsels
- Tie at the top with a color yarn or ribbon
- Attach a tag with instructions for hot cocoa preparation (optional).
My daughter loves crafts, so she prepared special snow flake tags, with hot cocoa preparation instructions, and attached them to each cone with a yarn tie. Doesn’t this look lovely??
Tip: If you use different brand of cocoa mix, please read directions for the amount of cocoa needed for two servings. Some brands might require more or less than 2 Tbs per serving.