New Year’s Resolution
If you are one of those people who do not really set any New Year’s Resolutions for themselves, I am one of them, then you will enjoy this post and have a fresh look at what’s important in LIFE, not just in the New Year.
“Life is not measured
by the number of breaths we take.
but by the moments
that take our breath away,”
Think about this.
You may not realize it, but it’s 100% true.
- At least 2 people in this world love you so much, they would die for you.
- At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
- A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
- Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
- You mean the world to someone.
- If not for you, someone may not be living.
- You are special and unique.
- When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won’t get it, but if you trust God to do what’s best, and wait on His time, sooner or later you will get it, or something better.
- When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good can still come from it.
- When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look; you most likely turned your back on the world.
- Someone that you don’t even know exists, loves you.
- Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
- Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know, and you’ll both be happy.
- If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.