Crispy and Moist Baked Chicken – Recipe
I prefer chicken meat over turkey, as you already know from my previous posts, and am always searching for new recipes to try.
A friend shared this recipe, so I am not sure of its origin, but you will LOVE it…it’s so moist on the inside, yet crispy and crunchy on the outside.
- 4 large chicken breasts, boneless, cut in half
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups Panco crumbs
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbs. parsley, dried
- cooking spray
- Get three medium bowls, and fill one with milk, one with cheddar cheese, and one with Panco crumbs.
- Line a baking sheet (I used a glass one 10 x 13 inches) with aluminum foil, and coat it with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dip each piece of chicken breasts (8 pieces in all) in milk, then pat it on all sides with cheddar cheese, then dip it in Panco crumbs.
- Arrange coated chicken breasts in the baking pan.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and parsley flakes.
- Bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Let it rest in the pan for few minutes before serving.
- For best results and crispness, serve it soon after cooking.