Spinach Turkey Meatballs – Recipe
I have another meatballs recipe for you, in case you love them as much as I do.
This time I am sharing a recipe for Spinach Turkey Meatballs, which I enjoyed over garden salad.
These meatballs may also be served hot, over your favorite pasta or rice, with Mushroom Gravy or Fresh Dill Sauce.
If you want to serve them as an appetizer, I would suggest to make them the size of cherry tomatoes, accompanied by hot or barbecue sauce.
This recipe yields 20-24 meatballs.
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 10 oz. Spinach, frozen, chopped, and squeezed out dry
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup Bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- Cooking spray
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan, and saute chopped onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, plus the sauteed onion and garlic.
- Form meatballs, the size of a golf ball.
- Line a cookie baking sheet with foil paper, and grease with cooking spray.
- Place meatballs on the greased pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees F, for 20 minutes, turning them over halfway through cooking.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Cool off completely before storing for later use, or to freeze.