Refreshing Fruit Salad – Recipe
Lots of hot days in the sun, more time for outdoor fun, and less time to spend in the kitchen.
This is a very refreshing fruit salad, great for any occasion, and very easy to prepare.
This is my son-in-laws favorite salad, so my daughter is becoming an expert on preparing it for her family.
• 8 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
• 16 oz can sliced peaches, drained
• 16 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
• 3 medium bananas, sliced
• 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
• 3.75 ox instant vanilla pudding mix
• 1 ½ cups milk
• 1/3 cup thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
• ¾ cups sour cream
1. Combine dry pudding mix, milk, and orange juice.
2. Beat until blended – 1 to2 minutes
3. Beat in sour cream
4. Fold in fruit mixture
5. Cover, and chill at least a couple of hours, or over night.