Refreshing Fruit Salad – Recipe
Lots of hot days in the sun, more time for outdoor fun, and less time to spend in the kitchen.
This is a very refreshing fruit salad, great for any occasion, and very easy to prepare.
This is my son-in-laws favorite salad, so my daughter enjoys preparing it for her family, hence this recipe she shared with me.
- 8 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- • 16 oz can sliced peaches, drained
- • 16 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- • 3 medium bananas, sliced
- • 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- • 3.75 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- • 1 ½ cups milk
- • 1/3 cup thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- • ¾ cups sour cream
- Combine dry pudding mix, milk, and orange juice.
- Beat until blended – 1 to2 minutes
- Beat in sour cream
- Fold in fruit mixture
- Cover, and chill at least a couple of hours, or over night.