Happy New Year – Party On!
Where did the time go? Don’t we say this more often now than ever before?
Time just seems to fly by, as 2010 is almost gone, and 2011 is ready to begin.
New Year, new beginning, new resolutions, and the same good old great parties to give it all a great jump start.
Last year I posted a summary of party foods for your convenience, but if you missed it have no worries, just click here, and start planning your party.
Here are a few new ones for your consideration:
- Homemade Tzatziki Dip – quick, easy, and awesome
- Rye Bread Dip – making a huge comeback
- Lemon Basil Hummus – your vegetarian friends will love you for it
- Chick Peas Vinaigrette – another vegetarian favorite
- Veggie Platter – healthy and crunchy snack for everyone
- Ham Canape – hearty party food, and beautiful combination of color
- Non-alcoholic punch – perfect for the designated drivers
Try one, or try them all, and please come back with comments.
Enjoy your party!